If my child has a personality or methodology conflict with his/her teacher, can I request for a change of instructor?

Definitely YES! We understand that, at times, a change is necessary. When you feel you need a different teacher, or want to study a different instrument, please approach the course coordinator for a transfer form. We will definitely work with parents to accommodate matches in terms of personality, and style of teaching. At DCMA, we encourage the student and teacher to develop a rapport that will continue for years.